Desert Safari in Dubai – a lifetime experienceadmin
Desert Safari in Dubai – a lifetime experience
Dubai Tours are incomplete without the guaranteed fun and adventures that are experienced in a Desert Safari. The Arab adventures of the dunes and the sand, the exquisite meeting places, the facilities bigger than live, the impressive inspiring challenges, the multitude of games and sports, the hangouts to relax and rest and much more. The Dubai Desert Safari is an ideal way to experience unlimited and unsurpassed enjoyment.
The dune bashings, going up and down the high dunes, scenic beauties, emotions, all add up to one of a kind Dubai Tours experience. Lots of co gel activities with the subtlety of the Desert Safari, such as stopping at the highest dunes, to take pictures of fascinating Sunsets. Dubai Tours means many cries of laughter with a million reasons to live the hearts.
Camping in the middle of the desert, feeling the gentle shiver of the winds with the warmth of the fires, with a splendid buffet dinner that includes barbecue, traditional courses and exotic desserts in the middle of nowhere, is an experience to be lived. The charm is, having all the necessary facilities for a rocking excursion, still providing you the freedom of crowds and masses. Dubai Desert Safari is one of a kind experience.
The attraction of Dubai includes the diving of adventurous dunes, henna design, sunset photography, boarding sand, quad biking, belly dancing, the list is endless. The quality Bedouin campsites, the carpets and Arab merchandise, the traditional ‘Sasha’ room, add to the call of the dunes.
What makes a desert safari in Dubai a memorable experience?
1. Sunrise – Catch the sunrise from the dunes
2. Hitting the dune
Go exploring the Arab desert-dunes Bashing takes you off the road to the final level! A classic adventure sport, it is probably the most popular sport in Dubai. The 4 × 4 vehicles thundery whip through the sand dunes in a series of twists and turns. Often, the dune attack leads to makeshift races giving passengers a full roller coaster ride! With the sand that sprinkles in the air and the ground that slips underneath, hitting the dune is a mixture of sensations.
The drivers know the desert territory as the back of their hand and will take you on a wonderful ride. You can stop at the dune peaks and capture the fabulous moment with your loved ones on this unforgettable trip!
3. Camel Safari – take a nice walk in the desert
While you are visiting Dubai you cannot miss the unique and unique Camel Safari. Camel Safari is one of the most favored activities in Dubai . Have the opportunity to explore some of the unknown places in Dubai with a camel safari. Take a step back in the time and experience of Dubai, as it was 50 years before. Your camel Safari will take you on a dazzling 45-minute journey through the abandonment of a conventional camel escort.
This is the most legitimate approach to follow the steps of Bedouin explorers. As the sun sets, appreciate a hawk show, watch an exhibition of Arab bread production, and get a henna tattoo. Complete with a 4-course dinner under the United stars for the Arab movement and music. There are different packages that can be chosen according to different tour operators .
4. Sand ski – Experience the thrill of desert sand riding
Sand skiing in Dubai is gaining great appreciation and is becoming very popular among adventure seekers and sports enthusiasts. Using snowboards, people surf the sand and experience deserts like never before. We offer our tourists the opportunity to explore some of the most beautiful red sand dunes in Dubai. It is not necessary to have experience to enjoy Dubai Sand Ski. The best timing for Sand Boarding is Morning.
5. Quad biking – ride like a pro
Quad Bikes are the latest machines that pack in adventure and excitement. These all-terrain vehicles are at home in the sand dunes of Dubai. They offer a roller coaster ride as the peaks rise and thunder down the slopes on an adrenaline ride inducing. Quad Bikes are easy to drive and even novice riders can easily navigate the dunes. Each of the rides will be supervised by trained instructors who guide through the trails and ensure safety.The Quad is definitely not for the faint of heart and the power of the vehicle can be overwhelming and a true adventure in the experience!
6. Hot air ballooning – Transcendental ride over the Arabian Desert
Watch the sunrise over the undulating desert landscape from the sight of a bird, 4,000 feet in the sky! A hot air balloon is the ideal way to soak up the desert’s sights. You can enjoy the feeling of flotation flying smoothly at a height of 4,000 feet.The landscape is dotted with sand dunes that touch the horizon; You can even see the desert fauna including camels, Arabian Oryx and gazelles. Navigated by experienced experts hot air balloon, the gentle ride will give you the best view of the desert. However, as you watch the sunrise on the horizon, you will experience a high adrenaline like never before!
7. Sunset – capture the best of the setting sun:
A setting sun in the desert of Dubai is equally charming if not less compared to the rising sun. The orange color dissipated by the sun, as it disappears behind one of those dunes is really a spectacle to contemplate. Drive a Land Cruiser to one of the dunes and enjoy the moments as it looks huge in the background. It’s the perfect time for a candid picture!
8. Spending the night – Enjoy a night of activities!
With a wide variety of entertainment and activities such as dancing on stilts, eating fire, whirlpools, and exotic belly dancing, one night can not be better. Anchor your luxury store and exciting moments with your family and friends. Near the store, spend the night under the stars and experience desert safari Dubai with barbecue, bonfire, and celebrations.
9. Desert safari with barbecue dinner
Desert Safari Dubai is undoubtedly the only and best provider of safaris in Dubai. A must see for all who are visiting United Arab Emirates. A souvenir to share with your family and friends back home, we highly recommend it and it will be worth every penny spent. This excursion leaves in the afternoon through the desert of Dubai with several photo stops during an exciting dune by car to the first destination, a camel farm.Stop to see the beautiful sunset before arriving at the campsite where you will have the opportunity of Camelback ride, boarding arena and try a henna design. After working until appetite enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner and Shisha (the famous Arab water pipe).
Desert Adventure Safari Tips
- You can wear comfortable and comfortable clothes, although Avoid the flow of fabrics because you do not want to be caught in adventure vehicles. There is no restriction on the type of clothing, but a sunburn can be avoided by being fully dressed.
- Be sure to apply sunscreen and wear a cap and glasses to avoid sunlight during noon.
- the temperature in the desert falls at night, so it is better to wear a light jacket to avoid a chill.
- It is ideal for wearing sandals, floats or open shoes, since you are going to get in and out of the sand a lot. If you wear shoes the fine sand can get in and you will have to remove them continuously.
- Adventure activities such as Dune Bashing, Quad Bike and Dune Buggy Riding can be physically demanding. Try to avoid a heavy meal before activity or limit yourself to a light meal to avoid stomach upset or dizziness.
- Pay attention to instructors who are experienced professionals. If you have any previous medical ailments or medical history let the instructors know to avoid any mishaps.
- You can bring some cash and credit card to buy souvenirs or take advantage of additional desert activities such as henna painting, etc.
- If you are taking any entertainment option, then choose a good place near the stage at the camp.
- Bring your camera and take pictures, you will have many opportunities to stop and take pictures.
- You may feel that camel rides are short, but they are animals and cannot be stressed beyond a point. Please be considerate of them.